1. You must be 21 or older to try, purchase, or use these products.
2. The customer acknowledges that nicotine is an addictive, potentially habit forming substance and may adversely affect circulatory and/or pulmonary function. Any nicotine containing products that are sold or resold by White Horse Vapor are designed to deliver a similar pharmacological and physiological experience as compared to a cigarette and with a similar impact on health. If any side effects, or possible side effects are experienced, use of the product should be ceased immediately and a physician consulted.
1. We provide free USPS Priority shipping on all domestic orders with a minimum Grand Total of $60 USD.
2. Orders that have selected the USPS free or USPS Flat Rate shipping option are shipped with a delivery goal of 1-4 business days based on delivery estimates provided by USPS. This does not include processing time, which is under 48 hours ( business days ), with the exception of back ordered items which will be filled and shipped promptly upon inventory availability.
3. Expedited shipping options are available for domestic orders with USPS. Prices will vary depending on geographical location. Orders placed after 4:00 PM on business days will not ship until the following business day. Orders placed on weekends will not start processing until Monday.
4. We are not responsible for items lost in transit, items sent to the wrong address, nor international fees charged by your country or third parties.
5. Missing and damaged items must be claimed within 7 days of "Delivered" status update via the tracking information.
White Horse Vapor does not guarantee shipping or transit times, shipping fees are non-refundable.
Once packages are shipped, you must deal directly with your chosen shipper/carrier, we do not assist in these matters. We offer Route Shipping Insurance for this. If you decline the Route shipping insurance at checkout, you assume the risk entirely.
1. All products are covered by a 14 day limited warranty. Our limited warranty covers manufacturing defects ONLY. Usage based defects are issues caused by mistreatment and/or misuse of products. The following examples are NOT included in the warranty. Usage based defects include, but are not limited to:
• Devices that have dropped.
• Devices that have been crushed.
• Devices that have suffered damage from e-liquid leaking into the unit.
• Devices that have been exposed to water.
• Bent devices/atomizers.
• Damage to products due to user negligence.
2. All sales on E-liquids and products are final without exception; With e-liquids, Because eLiquids are consumables, there is an inherent risk in accepting returns or exchanges because of possible tampering. Despite “tamper evident” capping, the possibility exists that eLiquid may be tampered with and then resealed to appear as if it has not been tampered with. The mere fact that this possibility exists and may cause a public health risk that we may be liable for makes eLiquid sales final.. Taste is subjective, therefore e-liquids that have been opened and/or used can not be exchanged for another flavor or returned.
3. Customers are responsible for return shipping unless they have been sent the wrong product.
Questions pertaining to anything in our terms of service may be sent to this address for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that a White Horse Vapor and any and all of White Horse Vapor's parent and subsidiary companies product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, White Horse Vapor and any and all of White Horse Vapor's parent and subsidiary companies reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. White Horse Vapor and any and all of White Horse Vapor's parent and subsidiary companies reserve the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, White Horse Vapor and any and all of White Horse Vapor's parent and subsidiary companies shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.